Working with Keener Marketing Solutions to launch our new Genesis brand has been a great experience. I would certainly recommend Matt and his team for your marketing and brand development needs. - Alan Wooldridge, Co-President, AccuSystems LLC
More About Our Company
Keener Marketing Solutions LLC specializes in providing accurate and efficient business/marketing management services. KMS LLC is an experienced, dynamic team of marketing professionals, specializing in marketing plan development and implementation, business strategy, data analysis and reporting, marketing budget management, marketing literature design and development, project management, brand revitalization, web-based marketing programs, and much more. We are focused on developing and implementing winning strategies that will positively effect your bottom line.
We focus primarily on small to medium size business strategy and marketing services, but have the experience of dealing with major brands and organizations. Our executive team has dealt with some of the largest global brands, including: History Channel, Coors, Brown-Forman (Jack Daniel’s, SoCo, etc), Ebonite International, Calvin Klein, Wrigley, and more. We will leverage this industry experience to your brand, helping you develop and present a dynamic presence in the marketplace.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
March 22, 2013 |
We’re pleased to announce that our President, Matt Keener, was recently featured as a guest blogger by...
January 24, 2013 |
Welcome to the new mobile-friendly site for Keener Marketing Solutions, LLC. Since we’re routinely...
- Why Spreadsheets Don’t Deliver Marketing ROI via @execinsweats http://t.co/FZsnQr5318
- 10 Best Google Adsense Alternatives (2014) http://t.co/aP2HMzi26V via @Servando_Silva
- Seven Free SEO Tools You Should Be Using http://t.co/gPT784gIWV via @KISSmetrics
- What Should I Spend More Time On — Technical SEO or Content Marketing? http://t.co/MROhVoA0Fu via @KISSmetrics
- 10 Tips to Craft a Sizzling E-Commerce About Us Page http://t.co/q4UDb0tDbP via @KISSmetrics