I would certainly recommend Matt and his team for your marketing and brand development needs. - Alan Wooldridge, Co-President, AccuSystems LLC
More About Our Company
Keener Marketing Solutions LLC specializes in providing accurate and efficient business/marketing management services. Keener Marketing Solutions is an experienced, dynamic team of marketing professionals, specializing in marketing plan development and implementation, business strategy, data analysis and reporting, marketing budget management, marketing literature design and development, project management, brand revitalization, web-based marketing programs, and much more. We are focused on developing and implementing winning strategies that will positively effect your bottom line.
We focus primarily on small to medium size business strategy and marketing services, but have the experience of dealing with major brands and organizations. Our executive team has dealt with some of the largest global brands and some of the most promising technology upstarts. We will leverage this industry experience to your brand, helping you develop and present a dynamic presence in the marketplace.
Recent Blog Posts
September 7, 2016 |
Today, we’re excited to officially announce the launch of SaasBlogger.com. SaasBlogger.com is an exciting...
May 24, 2016 |
It’s hard to believe, but in July 2016, Keener Marketing Solutions, LLC will officially turn six years...
August 27, 2015 |
Getting found online is a multi-faceted process, involving a well-structured website, clean code, inbound links,...
- "Most rejection isn't a dead-end...in many cases, it's an opportunity to explore greater things." https://t.co/qyOJFjypxv @insightlyapp
- Being physically present doesn't necessarily mean that you’re “showing up.” https://t.co/VRRIbc2qAh via @insightlyapp #interviewtips
- 8 reasons why your #SoftwareAsAService company needs to start blogging. https://t.co/KoWmIE5prd #contentmarketing
- 7 Simple Steps to Help You Deal with Rejection from Your Customers https://t.co/qyOJFjypxv via @insightlyapp
- Learn why you should schedule 10 minutes of quiet time into every day...https://t.co/JiCeiVDa9l @insightlyapp