Working with Keener Marketing Solutions to launch our new Genesis brand has been a great experience. I would certainly recommend Matt and his team for your marketing and brand development needs. - Alan Wooldridge, Co-President, AccuSystems LLC
More About Our Company
Keener Marketing Solutions LLC specializes in providing accurate and efficient business/marketing management services. KMS LLC is an experienced, dynamic team of marketing professionals, specializing in marketing plan development and implementation, business strategy, data analysis and reporting, marketing budget management, marketing literature design and development, project management, brand revitalization, web-based marketing programs, and much more. We are focused on developing and implementing winning strategies that will positively effect your bottom line.
We focus primarily on small to medium size business strategy and marketing services, but have the experience of dealing with major brands and organizations. Our executive team has dealt with some of the largest global brands, including: History Channel, Coors, Brown-Forman (Jack Daniel’s, SoCo, etc), Ebonite International, Calvin Klein, Wrigley, and more. We will leverage this industry experience to your brand, helping you develop and present a dynamic presence in the marketplace.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
May 27, 2015 |
Getting found online is a multi-faceted process, involving a well-structured website, clean code, inbound links,...
September 9, 2014 |
Keener Marketing Solutions, LLC is proud to formally announce the availability of marketing automation services....
September 2, 2014 |
Entreprenuer.com is the leading authority for all things…well, entrepreneurial. Naturally, our team at...
- Remove URL Parameters From Google Analytics | A How-To Guide http://t.co/2w8TMboLSE
- 15 Sweepstakes Sites To Boost Your Online Contest Entries http://t.co/4u03JWS9OZ
- @Mailchimp merge tag trick | MailChimp Email Marketing Blog http://t.co/Aq6DJCf0Ma
- How to Quickly and Easily Change Case in Excel 2013 Using a Function http://t.co/mKiG1kIDbn
- How to convert multiple columns and rows into single column in Excel. http://t.co/aKsVLwDCKz